What an amazing week in Nashville! I was already in love with this city before stepping off the plane. And trust me the city did not disappoint. The music, the people, the food, were all amazing.
This is the largest WhatLiftsYou mural I’ve done yet. 20 feet high, 60 paint pens with a very large boom lift later, it’s done! Thank you to The Gulch and to everyone who came out to support this project. Is was a week I’ll never forget. If you’d like to see the wings, they’re at 302 11th Ave S in The Gulch. And if you have time check out the Juice Bar or Biscuit Love, both around the corner from the mural;)
The wings are all yours Nashville, take good care of them for me!
I’m so happy to share with you the cover of my next coloring book: What Lifts Your Heart!
I got so much incredible feedback and support on my first coloring book, What Lifts You (which you can get here), that I knew I wanted to make another one that was even more fun, inspiring, and interactive!
The book will be available in October 2016, but if you pre-order What Lifts Your Heart and send me your receipt, I am going to send you a bonus page once a month, to keep you coloring and lifted. You’ll also be invited to an online coloring party this summer with me that I know will be a lot of fun! Just forward a copy of your receipt to:
That’s it! I am so excited to share this new book with you and can’t wait to see your amazing creations!
Dublin you’re a beautiful city and I’m happy I got to see you. I was commissioned for a mural with Facebook and Instagram for their #fbboost European city tour. It was last minute, exciting, a lot of fun and worth the quick trip to Ireland for my sister and I.
Below is a list of my favorite spots to visit in Dublin, Ireland;)Favorite Restaurants
– Winding Stairs (Best bread pudding you’ll ever have. That in itself is worth stopping by, not to mention it’s a cute restaurant and right on the River Liffey)
– Il Baccario (we may or may not have gone there twice. When you work long days, the food is fresh and it’s an authentic Italian restaurant…you of course go back;)– The Church (Tourist spot but the food was good and how many times are you going to have dinner in a church?)Bars
– Porter House (We kept wandering back to this spot, great music, fun environment and good people watching)– The Brazen Head (Oldest bar in Ireland and of course a tourist stop we had to make)
Fun things to do:
We didn’t have time for a ton of tourist spots but we did make time for the following, which I would recommend checking out:
– Guinness Storehouse (fun tour and worth the view at the top (of course with a Guinness pint in hand)
– Dublin Castle & Royal Hospital Kilmainham (we ended up just walking around Dublin castle and luckily enough we were commissioned for a mural at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham. Both locations were beautiful and were definitely worth a walk around)
Until next time Dublin!
PS For my fashionistas out there my super warm, super comfy yet stylish coat is Canada Goose 🙂