Dublin you’re a beautiful city and I’m happy I got to see you. I was commissioned for a mural with Facebook and Instagram for their #fbboost European city tour. It was last minute, exciting, a lot of fun and worth the quick trip to Ireland for my sister and I.
Below is a list of my favorite spots to visit in Dublin, Ireland;)Favorite Restaurants
– Winding Stairs (Best bread pudding you’ll ever have. That in itself is worth stopping by, not to mention it’s a cute restaurant and right on the River Liffey)
– Il Baccario (we may or may not have gone there twice. When you work long days, the food is fresh and it’s an authentic Italian restaurant…you of course go back;)– The Church (Tourist spot but the food was good and how many times are you going to have dinner in a church?)Bars
– Porter House (We kept wandering back to this spot, great music, fun environment and good people watching)– The Brazen Head (Oldest bar in Ireland and of course a tourist stop we had to make)
Fun things to do:
We didn’t have time for a ton of tourist spots but we did make time for the following, which I would recommend checking out:
– Guinness Storehouse (fun tour and worth the view at the top (of course with a Guinness pint in hand)
– Dublin Castle & Royal Hospital Kilmainham (we ended up just walking around Dublin castle and luckily enough we were commissioned for a mural at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham. Both locations were beautiful and were definitely worth a walk around)
Until next time Dublin!
PS For my fashionistas out there my super warm, super comfy yet stylish coat is Canada Goose 🙂